Loading...

TD-30, 20X, 20 & 12 | Program 1 & 2

This is where V Expressions LTD all began. Program I encompasses the very first 50 of the best sounding acoustic kits to ever be modeled for the Roland TD-20 & 12. With this one expansion alone you can build hundreds of combinations of the market's most sought after drums.


The Program I kits have been modeled against actual drums or recorded samples. Approximately 95% of these kits were modeled against the actual kit and the remaining 5% were modeled from CD or DAT samples of the actual drums being played.


Program II continues whereProgram I left off with 20 great acoustic sets for the live stick-jazz drummer. Program II also adds 30 electronic kits for dance, house, club DJ's and studio's.


Questions? the programmer of this expansion pack!


Don't forget to click "return to vendor" to reach your download following payment!
Program 1
for the TD-30, 20X, 20 & 12
$50.00
Program 2
for the TD-30, 20X, 20 & 12
$50.00
Program Combo - Save $20.00!
(Program 1 & 2)
$80.00
Program 3 Pack - Save $50.00!
(Program 1 & 2, Acoustics)
$100.00
Program 4 Pack - Save $50.00!
(Program 1 & 2, Acoustics, Electronics)
$120.00